The Oxfordshire Yeoman

 

The Oxfordshire Yeoman Public House is on Wroslyn Road in the centre of Freeland, opposite Freeland Hall.  It was originally built by William Merry in 1842 and called the “New Inn”.  In 1846 it was sold to Morrell’s Brewery (later taken over by Greene King) and in 1974 it was restored and renamed the “Oxfordshire Yeoman”. The landlords from June 2009 - 2013 were Don & Sue Law.

In November 2013 the freehold of the Yeoman was bought by Trevor Johnson (who runs the Talbot Inn in Eynsham).


The new managers are Tom Bergum and Rachel Bellamy:


Tel: 01993 881-003